Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Countdown is on

Taking a break from my views on the world around, I am here discussing my last few days in College. And I couldn't think of a better time to write this piece than in one of my classes. My teacher probably is under the impression that I am working on some program or maybe he knows I am busy with something else, and has got sick of trying to make us work.

So how has this week been? Not very good, contrary to our expectations :(

I am thinking of the first week we had in college and how we became one big group of friends. There was an instant chemistry and we all hit off instantaneously. As time went by, things kept changing and so did our group. The base remained the same but some people left and some came. Everytime after someone left we used to think that now things would remain the same but how wrong we were or who could have thought that the last week would bring a shocker. I am not here to comment on who is/was right or who is/was wrong, just that ain't feeling very good about it. But then life doesn't stop no matter what. We still have a long way to go and I still will hope that no more problems come amongst us though I know it maybe Hoping against hope but hope is all that there is.

No comments: